Cure Panic Attacks
Because panic attacks and anxiety affect people in different ways, then are just as many panic attacks treatments to help. Person who suffer from panic disorders know what technique or product can be helpful or helpless. But many people do not know about anxiety and panic attacks.
In order to be able to fight against or cure panic attacks and also to be able to get the best panic attacks treatment, we must know 2 important things : what causes panic attacks and symptoms of panic attacks.
Causes of panic or anxiety is different from one person to other. If one person is scared of speaking in front of many people, or has trauma with travel with airplane, then that person is likely to experience panic attacks whenever the same instance is faced, given that he or she has the condition.
By the other hand, symptoms of panic are almost the same with anyone who experiences the attack. In that situations, they are to experience:
- a raise in heart beat rate
- difficulty breathing, feeling as though you ‘can’t get enough air
- a need to escape
- terror that is almost paralyzing
- trembling, sweating, shaking
- choking, chest pains, distress
- hot flashes, or sudden chills
- a feeling of being separated from the world
- dizziness, light-headedness or nausea
- a fear of something bad that is going to happen like death or the end
- tingling in fingers or toes (‘pins and needles’)
- numbness in different parts of the body.
If we well understand both causes and symptoms, than we are making a big step in front of this disorders. Then, we can make other small steps to cure panic attacks, treatment is more than easy. In almost all cases, if you change something about your situation as soon as you realize you are about to have an attack, you can stop it. For example, one way is to force yourself to hyperventilating, or have a cup of tea, or drink a glass of water, other times, going for a run can help, or whistling or singing a song. Whenever you do find something that seems to work for you, be sure to remember it and use it the next time. These ideas may ease the symptoms, and after a while, you may stop panic attacks completely.
Making small steps to manage panic attacks is one of the best ways. In short time, you can take back control of your life as well.
Click here to make your first step !